“How you can be the master of your fate and the captain of your soul by mastering your thought.”
Breaking the Chains that Hold Our Mind – The Elephant and the Chain Part 3 of 3
Ask Yourself these questions:
- Do you believe that your thoughts create? You don’t have to answer me. Answer it to yourself. “Above all, be true to yourself”. Do you believe that your thoughts create?
- Do you believe that your thoughts create everything in your life? Everything.
- Do you believe nothing else matters in your life, only your thought does? I am going to repeat this, Do you believe nothing else matters in your life, only your thought does?
- Do you believe that your thoughts come through you and not from you? Do you believe that your thoughts come through you and not from you?
- Do you believe that every condition and every detail of your life has come from your thought and from nothing else?
If so, then you know that you have the power to produce anything and any conditions in your life. If you believe that.
And how you can control your world by controlling your thought. Right now we cannot even hold a thought. Most of us at least… not more than 10, 15 seconds – leave alone holding your thought throughout the day.
If you believe everything in your life has been produced by your thought, and you can produce anything by thought…you are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul.
To become the master, look at your situation. And if you don’t like it, start laughing at yourself! Laugh out loud, ha ha ha ha.
Ha, Ha, this is what I created in my life? Derision drives out absurdities in our life. Everything bad in your life is an absurdity created by your thoughts absurdly.
Laughing embaresses negativity.
Say, “I thought of all this? I thought of all this? where was I, what was I thinking?”… and don’t stop laughing.
Keep this up for at least a week. Those conditions and situations will be soon blown away from the breath of your laughter.
Like a dust before the wind.
Start thinking about the situation that you want to have. And dwell on it. Live in it.
Only when you become the master of your thought, do you become the master of your world.
Let’s free our mind from the chain that held us so long.